Friday, February 10, 2017

More Romans

This post covers what I was able to complete over the last two weeks.  Life conspired to make posting last week impossible.

I was able to knock out the last three cohorts of the Red legion last week.  It feels a little wrong to call them the red legion.  I think I need to come up with a number and name that is somewhat historical .

The first new cohort




The second new cohort








 And the last cohort of the soon to be renamed red legion.







Here is a look at the three cohorts together.




By this point I was pretty burned out on painting red so I made a switch to my next color scheme.   I wanted the second legion to have more of a Spanish look so I took a cue from Warlord games Hail Caesar supplement and started to work on a Pompeian legion.  I tried to make the design look like a bull head   Ill leave it up to you as to rather it was successful or not.  





 

I have 4 units of 16 figures each for a total of 64 28mm figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment