Thursday, February 18, 2016

EricMc -Analog Hobby Painting Challenge 7th Entry French Casualties and Chauchat Gunners

The majority of my offering this week are French casualty figures.  I chose to give the casualty figures the basic paint job rather than add a wound.  I felt a little uncomfortable modeling wounds, I want to keep the game as light and fun as possible in what will be a pretty bleak setting.


I realized that I had left the French under-supported so I added four Chauchat gunners.  


My full offering for the week.  Its a bit diminished from previous weeks.  As I mentioned last week my son and I are working on a game for the upcoming conventions Cold Wars so most of my time was spent working on terrain boards.

Heres an early look at the "great time sink"





No comments:

Post a Comment